Monday 30 April 2018

Hello friends In this Post I am going to tell you about CSC Portal How you can apply for CSC Center and Get it within 1-2 months from Home.FOr this you have do a online request by submitting a form and uploading required documents.


Required Documents:-
1-ADHAR CARD
2-BANK PASSBOOK/CANCEL CHEQUE
3-PAN CARD
4-CENTER PHOTO(With Location)

Steps Follow to Register for CSC:-





  • Now CLick on New Registration ,Submit Aadhar No and Choose Authentication Type and Submit



  • Now Complete KYC Authentication process with selected authentication type For Example I am selecting OTP Method


  • After Submitting OTP It will open a registraion form
  • Fill the Form correctly and upload Required documents and Submit



  • Note the Registraion no to check status.
  • After 1-2 month after verifying your details You will get DIGIMAIL and DIGITAL SEVA Portal id and Passowrd in your E-mail box.

FACING ANY PROBLEM FEEL FREE TO COMMENT,SHARE WITH FRIENDS









5 comments:

  1. """An error occurred. Unable to continue due to incomplete request."""
    this is im getting when i clicked on generate otp...
    please help me in this problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here is necessary to complete tec exam

      Delete
  2. I completed TEC exam and get certificate successfully, but I have same issue when new registration of csc:

    ISSUE - "incomplete request."

    Can any body help...

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same issue ,
    I completed TEC exam and get certificate successfully, but I have same issue when new registration of csc:

    ISSUE - "incomplete request."

    Can any body help...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm resolved my issues regarding CSC registration...

    Contact me for the same issue if anybody have it.

    Contact - +91 9404789920

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Download Our App

Problem In English Translate In Own language